Yeeeey my weekend is definitely off to a good start. This week my blog got picked again in Links à la mode. The post selected was that of the Ethno Tendance event in Brussels not so long ago. And boy, am I happy this event is getting some recognition. Every week the Independent Fashion Bloggers community picks 20 posts out of many many many OOooh… many submitted links. I would know, because every time I submit a post I wonder whether they’ll even get to see mine. Guess they did. This is the proof! And in case you want to look around at our bloggers community, please do here!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: SEPTEMBER 20TH
Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess
If I had a dime for every outfit post out there, I’d be a billionaire. With so many in the mix, it makes the “different” posts stand out that much more. For this week’s Links a la Mode roundup, you’ll get a peek into IFB bloggers’ lives well beyond their closet. Many of them are tuned into Fashion Week, fall trends and Fashion’s Night Out, and have put some serious thought into how these major events affect their own personal style. Others are beating to their own drum, telling stories of how dreamy places, artistic notions and the evolution of street style are bringing their wardrobes alive.
Whether you’re enjoying the first, crisp breeze of fall or savoring an Indian summer, there are some great reads from some truly unique voices here for you. Enjoy!
- Best of Bklyn: 10 Fall 2012 Trends
- Cool Things Together: OOTD #4
- Curvy CEO: And It’s Not Even My Birthday
- Elegant Idiosyncrasy: Does Street Style Purity Still Exist?
- Elodie Bubble: Fall Trend: Don’t Forget Your Pants
- Fashion Residence: Sea World
- Fashionopolis: Five Friends of A Fashion Blogger
- Fear No Beauty: Catwalk Cut: The Beauty of Prabal Gurung Spring 2013
- Fish Monkey: Today in Moral Panic
- Gray Lavender: Vogue Fashion’s Night Out Guadalajara
- Haute Cocktail: Haute Social: Fashion Illustration: A Contemporary Look
- Laura H: The Cool’s Coolest at Somerset House
- Margaret Rose: Divine
- Paiges of Nothing: My Very Own Lookbook
- Sarah’s Real Life: 6 Ways to Wear Mixed Prints
- Trends VIP: Dealing with Fashion
- Une Femme d’un Certain Age: Visibly in Character
- Wild Darts: A-muse-ing
- Woodstock Wardrobe: NYFW S/S 2013: Everything Old is New Again
- Zsasa and Everything Else: Ethno Tendance Fashion Catwalk